The commercials (in my opinion) were not that great. But the one that stands out this morning is the Planter's Cashew commercial. I think she could stand to read my eyebrow post - what do ya think? We had a fun night.
I was tagged by His Girl for a MEME - thanks for the tag. Speaking of HG, she has a great post that I think everyone needs to read. Take the time to go here, scroll down to the 7th paragraph and start reading. Only 31 days - very scary - you will understand once you read it.
On to the MEME...
Here are the rules:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Here we go!
1. I cannot make myself drink milk that is a day past the “sell by” date. The times I have I swear it tastes old. Silly I know, but that is why it is called a quirk.
2. I can only start something new on Mondays - it is a must for me. Examples: If I am starting a diet and exercises routine - might as well have those extra mashed taters because I am starting Monday!
3. I ALWAYS doodle when I am on the phone. Not just any doodle, I draw arrows.
4. I obsess when I leave the house about whether or not I closed the garage. If I do not watch it close, I will drive back home and check. Of course it is always closed.
5. I cannot go to sleep at night if I have not put on face moisturizer, lip balm and hand lotion.
6. I get the willies when I see clusters of Starlings (blackbirds). While we were dating Jeremy was watching a movie about birds that were trying to kill people and ever since then they just gross me out. See for yourself - creepy right?
So now I am supposed to tag a few people. I tag Leah, Karen, Tamora, Amy and JennWa - play along if you want - I would love to read your quirks.
Off to make a stew/chili for a Women's ministry meeting tonight. I am making the Soup Nazi's (remember the Seinfeld episode?) Mexican Chicken Chili recipe. Did you know that the character is based on a real place and guy? You can eat his soup here. Here is a little laugh for ya.