Friday, November 16, 2007

Mission Accomplished

Before












After


It feels so good to have the laundry finished! Now I hope to stay on top of things! While working on the mountain of laundry, I watched the Anne of Green Gables Series. The first time I saw the series was in 1991, during dead week my first semester of college. We took a break from studying for finals and my friends introduced me to this great cast of characters. I dreamed of honeymooning on Prince Edward Island, but since we married in December it was not possible. I am still hoping to go there someday.

16 years later, I still love watching Anne and her adventures. Those of you who hold a place in your heart for this series, you know you wanted to marry Gil! :o) Today I found a site devoted to Anne of Green Gables - I am looking forward to exploring it soon - it looks like fun. I thought I would share it with all you "kindred spirits" out there.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I've heard that was a good series but forgot about it. We've been watching Pride & Prejudice with Colin Firth. Even my 4 year old likes it!

His Girl said...

*sigh* *swoon*

how silly is it that I love those movies so so so much?

here's a sweet tidbit- when my husband writes me love notes, some times he'll even call me Cordelia. Because he loves the movies? Not even a little bit. He barely tolerates them. He does this only because he loves ME.

how cool is that?

great post... great pic. I knew we were kindred spirits! Congrats on the elimination of the laundry pile... you've inspired me!

Robin said...

Congratulations on conquering Mt. Laundry.

I loved that series too, and the books even more so.