Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all

I can not believe that 2009 is almost over. Where has this year gone? How has it been nearly 10 months since my last post? I recently started updating my recipe blog , to get all my recipes in one place. In doing so, it has gotten me excited about returning to blogging. It also helps that I have a brand new *shiny* reliable laptop (thanks honey!) that makes getting on the computer fun. Back in January, our family PC began giving us fits. I only got on it when it was absolutely necessary because it stressed me to deal with that dumb machine!

Another reason to start posting again-my boys. They miss seeing their lives on here. Since I am not a "scrapbooker", I originally started this blog to log their lives. They loved seeing their pictures and would often ask me to read what I wrote in posts about them. They were always telling me things like "take a picture of this to put on your blog" or "you should blog about this". I plan to make a blog book containing posts about our family - so they would have a scrapbook. Side note- I was telling Amber today about the blog books that you can make at The Cutest Blog on the Block. Has anyone made one of these? My hope is to recap our 2009 over the next several weeks. I am looking forward to doing these posts, as it will be fun to look back over the year and relive our memories.

We are having beautiful Fall weather here in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I am looking forward to getting out and enjoying it with my four guys this weekend. That is if C. starts feeling better, he started running fever today and even got "sick" tonight. I thought it was Strep Throat again, but now wondering if it is the flu. Confused though because they all had the flu mist on Wednesday. hmm... Poor little guy! Looks like we will not be hanging out with friends to watch the TX/OU game on Satuday.
Hook 'Em Horns!!

Until next time friends and family (let me know if you are reading this...) enjoy your weekend!

post signature

4 comments:

care-in said...

Welcome back! Missed you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn! Can't believe I have blogged more than you this year! Not for long, huh? Hope your guy is feeling better soon. Love ya!
Julie

Gretchen said...

Welcome back, Jenn! I was so happy to see you in my google reader. You look fantastic, and your house is adorable. Blessings on your fall.

The Cathey's said...

I'm reading Jenn! I love it, keep it up!