Thursday, April 24, 2008

A little about Me

Since my life right now consists of cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning (in an effort to keep our house ready for showings) I do not have much to share. So when my friend Lisa sent this to me in an email I thought I would play along.

What is your occupation? Stay at home mom :o)
What color are your socks right now? No Socks
What are you listening to right now? My kids playing and watching Mickey Mouse Club House
What was the last thing that you ate? Coffee and granola bar
Can you drive a stick shift? No
What color would you be, if you were a color? Pink (not fav. color but I think it is cheery)
Last person you spoke to on the phone? My friend Kim
Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely - miss her very much
How old are you today? 35
Favorite drink? Toss up between Dr. Pepper and Sweet Tea
What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope
Pets? None - but 4 of the 5 of us want a dog
Favorite food? Italian
Last movie you watched? DVD - We are Marshall
Favorite Day of the year? December 25th
What do you do to vent anger? Go for a drive or for coffee
What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies
What is your favorite, fall or spring? Can't choose love them both!!
Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
Do you want your friends to email you back? If they want to...
Living arrangements? One story house with husband and 3 boys
When was the last time you cried? Reading this about my son's friend's sisters
Favorite smell? Vanilla
Favorite board game? Monopoly
First concert that you ever attended? George Strait
Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburger
Favorite Car? Would not say fav. but I wish for a Surburban - can you tell I am a mom?
Favorite cat breed? Not really a cat fan but I think Himalayans are pretty
Number of keys on your key ring? Everyday Key Ring -1 Other key ring - 7
How long have you been at your current job? 8 Years
Favorite day of the week? Saturday
How many states have you lived in? 1-Texas unless I can count the four months I lived in New Mexico.

I will not tag anyone but if you need some blog inspiration feel free to play along. :o) Have a great day!

post signature

3 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I love lists like this. Such a fun way to learn about you!

Give me a week or so to get that stuff ready to mail to you!

Mer

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Get a dog!!!!!! Of course that might be my two four-legged friends typing ;)

His Girl said...

How could I possibly enjoy you more? I don't know, but with every entry I just do! mwah!