Friday, January 4, 2008

Shaving??

Taking a break from the holiday recap for this...

Notice anything a little out of the ordinary (no not the super hero suit)?

Wednesday, during the late afternoon, Batman decided to use this to shave like daddy. He is a tough little guy, because there were very few tears, for such a big mess (on his face). I told him he needed a bandage and he said "I want Wiggles".

Once I put on the bandage, it was as if the Wiggles had healing powers. In no time, he was back to his silly self and asking me to take a picture of him with his mustache.

Kids are so resilient!



4 comments:

His Girl said...

oh my word!!! shaving? why is that so cute and so gory at the same time? poor baby- and poor mommy! hope he heals fast!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Ouch! Poor thing! Tell him he looks very brave indeed.

Karla Porter Archer said...

poor you! I'm sure it affected you more than him!

This is totally something my 2 year old will do one day... I just know it...

Blessings,
K

Tamora said...

OH NO!!!! Poor thing! I am glad he is okay.