Friday, January 4, 2008

Shaving??

Taking a break from the holiday recap for this...

Notice anything a little out of the ordinary (no not the super hero suit)?

Wednesday, during the late afternoon, Batman decided to use this to shave like daddy. He is a tough little guy, because there were very few tears, for such a big mess (on his face). I told him he needed a bandage and he said "I want Wiggles".

Once I put on the bandage, it was as if the Wiggles had healing powers. In no time, he was back to his silly self and asking me to take a picture of him with his mustache.

Kids are so resilient!



4 comments:

His Girl said...

oh my word!!! shaving? why is that so cute and so gory at the same time? poor baby- and poor mommy! hope he heals fast!

mer said...

Ouch! Poor thing! Tell him he looks very brave indeed.

{Karla} said...

poor you! I'm sure it affected you more than him!

This is totally something my 2 year old will do one day... I just know it...

Blessings,
K

Tamora said...

OH NO!!!! Poor thing! I am glad he is okay.