Monday, October 29, 2007

1st Birthday Party


We were happy to have our family with us to celebrate our youngest first birthday. My parents were here on vacation, it was fun to have them. Blaine's family was not able to come because their youngest had surgery the day before (tonsils and adenoids taken out and tubes put in his ears) Cameron and Sloan could not come but we were glad to have the girls. They were a big help with opening presents and reading the cards. Thanks girls! Our oldest was thrilled that they were there - they had a lot of fun.

I did not get a picture of his decorations, but below is a picture from the website where I bought them.


I picked this theme because his favorite friend is this elephant.

I made a cake for him to dig into all by himself - and no we did not let him eat it all! For everyone else I made our favorite chocolate cake. I also made two new appetizers, fried ravioli and a white bean dip - I posted them here.

No comments: