Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Little Salesman

It was after lunch today and my oldest called me to come into the living room. He and his younger brother had re-arranged the chairs and brought the cushions from the family room and other various things to create a "rest area". He knew that I was going to make him "rest" in his room while his brothers napped - it is not his favorite thing to do, but to be honest, I have him go in his room so I can have a break from kiddos for a little while.

So this is what I saw when I walked into the room.


He went into his pitch, trying to persuade me to let this be their room today for rest time. He said they could sit in the chairs to read.

Side Note--Today he started chewing this piece of gum. He has decided to start going for the world record for chewing the same piece of gum for the longest time. :o)

Then when they got tired they could move to the bed.
The pitch was suddenly interrupted, by his brother, who starting a wrestling match.

He was very proud because he won.
He is very imaginative and creative and always amazes us with the things he comes up with! His sales pitch worked because while his brothers took their naps he got to do his own thing.



1 comment:

Emily J.Houchin said...

Your boys are so cute! I finally got my computer back, but now I can't get my pictures up! Aggggg... I am going to put you on my link list right now. Have a great day! Love those boys!