Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Please Pray

I was checking blogs before bed and was reading Carlos' blog (Ragamuffin Soul). Click here for his actual link.

From the Associated Press:

The 5-year-old daughter of contemporary Christian music star Steven Curtis Chapman was struck and killed Wednesday by a sport utility vehicle driven by her brother, authorities said.

The girl, Maria, was hit in a driveway on the family residence Wednesday afternoon by a Toyota Land Cruiser driven by her teenage brother, said Laura McPherson, a spokesman for the Tennessee Highway Patrol.

McPherson said no charges are expected. "It looks like a tragic accident," she said. She said several members of the Chapman family witnessed the accident, which happened in Williamson County just south of Nashville. The girl died later at Vanderbilt Medical Center, hospital spokeswoman Laurie Holloway said.

I have no words... please join with me in lifting this precious family up in prayer.

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what to say. How devestating.

His Girl said...

I saw this and my heart just broke in two.

Prayed for them already this morning. So, so so so sad.