Wednesday, September 19, 2007

DeLyn - Middle Name Game

My friend Karen has tagged me for my first MEME. So here goes...

Rules: Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged & to read your blog!

D Date Nights - love spending time with my husband kid- free
E Enjoy traveling - so many places I dream of visiting someday

L Latte - grande non-fat (sometimes vanilla) latte - so good
Y Yummy- italian food - my weakness
N Night Owl - always get my second wind after 10 pm

Now I am suppose to tag some blogging friends- I don't have many yet so I will tag two - Leah and Tamora. Have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing!